30 August 2011

# Family funtimes # Travel

Minnesota Chronicles - Getting here ..

Its been a crazy few days packing for my two week trip to MN ..its crazy if you take two weeks to pack for a two week trip , right ? :O

but the good news is I finally made it here yesterday afternoon :D ( that I forgot to still pack a couple of things is a different story but I am here,with family and that feels SERIOUSLY awesome !!! )


and since I've slacked on the Hawaiian chronicles, so much so that I still haven't got down to penning them , I promise to do a better job with this , the Minnesota Chronicles ..


You would agree if I said - the craziest part of travelling anywhere is getting there.. but for me, its also the funnest especially when you're travelling alone because it gives you the opportunity to observe people and their antics and top on the list yesterday was this man sitting next to me , who slept like that was all life was about ..he slept nonstop ..from the minute we boarded till the time the row infront of us cleared .. he even slept while having his beverage ..like a sip of Coke and he conked out - I mean 'snoring' conked out ...like it was horse tranquilizer and not Coke ... Jesus .. you would really have to see it to believe it .. and his only saviour was my book ( I was reading ' Shopgirl ' by Steve Martin ) that kept me occupied for the most part ..occupied enough to not elbow him or knee him or even stab him .. if the need arose .. infact if you haven't learnt the most important truth about flying yet ..its this ..

A good book in hand is every bit worth the pee attack you don't have ;) :P

3 comments:

  1. ...why that's the reason you have no time for blogging! all your traveling! enjoy your family my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ..guilty as charged Claudia :)
    and really there is no place like home .. hope to have fun and find time to pen my adventures too :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priya, where are the Hawaii Chronicles, girl? Not that I didn't enjoy reading about your trip next to the snorer. What is it with people and their lack of propriety? Although what am I saying when I conk out the minute the plane takes off? I'm glad to read a post! Please write another one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message ..You've just made my day ..you've just made me smile :) :)

Follow Us @soratemplates