29 April 2010

# Motivational # Quote

Thursday Thoughts # Got a little Attitude ??

"I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day to day basis is my choice of attitude . It is more important than my past , my education , my bankroll , my successes or failures , fame or pain , what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right there is no barrier too high , no valley too deep , no dream too extreme , no challenge too great for me ."
- Charles R Swindoll

4 comments:

  1. Found you at the New Friend Friday! I read your about me and I loved it! I am now following your cool blog, hope you will do the same:)! I am pretty unique myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Friday. I am your newest follower. Cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quotes and thoughts!! So cute--and true! I found you on New Friend Friday. Have a super weekend!

    Alison
    http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Debbie ..thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment...im following u right back ..

    @ Denise ..thanks for dropping in ..and ill visit soon

    @ Alison ..Thanks for stopping by !! and you can tune in every thursday fr a thought of the week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message ..You've just made my day ..you've just made me smile :) :)

Follow Us @soratemplates