01 February 2014

Better late than never :P

Hey my blogger friends .. So I wanted to do this last year but an infant and a travelling husband made it almost impossible to find time to think , let alone write . 
Love Bytes is my most favorite/cherished series in this blog and this year I wanted to do Love Bytes with a maternal twist . I couldn't write the whole of last year but there are things that I experienced , emotions I felt that only happen once in a lifetime cause the first of everything in life is extra extra special , right ? So before I forget those tingles I wanted to capture them in some way for posterity . Thank you for reading along . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message ..You've just made my day ..you've just made me smile :) :)

Follow Us @soratemplates