17 January 2012

Then and now ..

Been away for way too long ..so much so that I've almost forgotten how good it feels to write ..but I don't want to complain or apologize for my absence coz this holiday season has been way too amazing and not only that but as I go through my last years post I realise I've skipped months together .. but then 2011 has been a year like no other ... who would have thought that a road trip taken on the first day of the year would result in , quite literally and unbelievably , being on the road the whole year through .. but then some years are exceptional and 2011 was truly that and am immensely blessed and grateful for experiencing the magic I did ..
And on that note Happy 2012 to you .. 
hope you and yours have/are having the best year ever :)

I just celebrated a milestone birthday this week , starting a new decade is like starting a whole new chapter , right ? so my year is already looking good .. so far .. except of course on the blogging front :( which I promise to put more than the usual sincere effort into and write 2-3 times a week .. but thank you for thinking of me , checking on me and writing to me when I'm away - it's the only thing that keeps me coming back !

Much Love ..

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that 2011 treated you well! More special things to come on this 2012 my dear! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I wish you the same my dear ..May 2012 be magical for you and your family :)

      Delete
  2. Priya, I'm so happy to see you're back! I've missed you! I was so pleasantly surprised to see your comment at my blog. Thank you! And I'm happy this past year was good to you. Here's hoping 2012 is just as sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bella and I share the emotion a one hundred percent :))
    hoping 2012 is magical for you too ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message ..You've just made my day ..you've just made me smile :) :)

Follow Us @soratemplates