01 December 2010

# Anniversary # Family

So much to be grateful for..


for my adorable grandparents who celebrated their 59th wedding anniversary y'day ..
I am so happy we got to spend some amazing time together ..Thank you for all the thoughtful things that you've done and all that you continue to still do ..
Love you guys and hope we'll make it to your milestone someday..

for being in Chicago aka Windy City or more apt for now Snowy Windy City ..
I wanted to travel someplace new for our 4th anniversary this year and here I am ..
Thank you my darling hubs for always always making my every wish come true ..

Feeling terribly happy and blessed !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message ..You've just made my day ..you've just made me smile :) :)

Follow Us @soratemplates